Monday, August 4, 2014

Pipe dream? Well, yeah.

Tomorrow I am off to look at a house I can't afford.   Don't tell the Realtor that I am probably wasting her time. 

Yesterday, I went to the shooting range to help paint the caboose/bathrooms.  We got quite a bit done, but around 1 I left to go home and work at my real job.  Sometimes I just feel like my welcome is worn and I need to leave.  I tend to ration myself out.  Anyhoo!  Check out the caboose!
 Before photos.  Yep.  That would be my dog taking a shit in the photo...



Emmalyne wanted to help.  


AFTER!!!!  Not done, but I had to leave.  
So, I had to drop a thing off for Dean at the cousins house and AWWWW!  Look who can walk now!  I still can't touch him (he really does not like me) but I was able to get within photo range yesterday.  Notice the look of confusion.  I seem to show up and he has this perpetual "WTF" look on his face.  His mother is way more screwed up than me.  I can't imagine why I shock and confuse him so....

No comments:

Post a Comment