Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today's discovery!

It has taken me close to 15 years to figure out the perfect use for recycling my husband's chewing tobacco cans.  I have used them for trinket boxes, and storage containers and even glued 4 of them together to make a new leg for my couch, but all uses were substandard.  Since I have gotten into wild food and herb gathering, I have had a couple of people ask me how I make my herb drying line and I have even made a couple for them...thinking on this further, I decided to make a kit to offer on my Etsy site, since the product is useful and I fit into my own upcycling category.  WOHOOOO!

Behold, the Mini Herb Drying Kit in a Can:
It comes with:
2 Mini cup hooks
- Approximately 5 feet of drying line
-6 mini clothespins

WAAAANAHNAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! cool idea, your so creative. This is really resourceful.

    Have a nice day!

    mslovender (swap-bot), Blog me swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a truly creative idea! And I like the fact that you can get inspired to create anything without any boundaries! Ana Goncalves from Blog Me Baby, Swap! (I am also now following you too)

    ReplyDelete