Sunday, March 30, 2014

Change

It's been a while I suppose since I updated.  While I want nothing more than to expel a plethora of holistic information, but the fact is I am easily sidetracked by family and life in general.  So, an update.

1.  We still have tons of snow.  One of the side effects of living on a shady hill on the shady side of town.  When everyone else is cutting their grass for the first time, I'll still have a good 3 inches behind the house.  on the other hand...no mowing for meeeeee.

2.  Curtis has been approached by a couple of people who are interested in investing in C&J Service and Repair.  They are impressed with his knowledge and talents and want to help him get his business running properly.  I am so incredibly proud of him.   With this will come experience and advice and leadership from people who are already successful.  Its all so surreal.  If all goes well, he will have a real shop.  No more backyard work, no more shuffling cars, no more pigsty of a yard...

3.  My close friends are no strangers to how much I have wanted this one certain fixer upper house that has been on the market for years.  On Wednesday, we get to see it on the inside for the first time.  No more lurking in windows.  A second chance at having a home, in the country, with 200 acres for food, fruit, garden, and farm.  A dream come true.  Seriously, I never thought I would be able to live in this house.  For 8 years it has stood empty and for over a year I have visited it, walked around it, looked in the windows and daydreamed about it.  Wednesday I get a real tour and a chance to make an offer.  Surreal.

4. That's about it.  There is more, but  i'm just focusing on the big things and waiting to see if it all comes together.  Sometimes I think if you pray hard enough, you get heard.  My family is so blessed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment