Friday, January 4, 2013

Lazy

YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED YOUR BLOG FOR MORE THAN 88 DAYS!  Thank you Google.  I will update right now.

Actually, I did update, but then thought myself childish and hurtful, so I deleted it without starting over.

Today we are going to the cabin to get the generator.  Curtis wants me to have it running before I go up there in case of an emergency.  It's so funny, we have never had electricity in the cabin before...but I guess Curt loves me and stuff and wants to make sure I can work just in case my chargers give out. having to make a living always screws up the rustic.

Knowing that its going to be cold as heck, I think I will set up the wood stoves with paper and kindling so that when we arrive next week, all I  have to do is light a match.  OMG I'm so excited!  I could pee.  This is going to be so much fun!  Like pioneers. With internet.

There is a boutique in Hayward that is willing to take a look at my hats to sell.  This is HUGE!  I am trying to crochet some really, really awesome ones to show her.  This is one of them:
I'm hoping, at the very least, I can sell enough to fill the LP tank up there or something.  The expenses aren't extravagant  but with the cost of the internet and the LP to run the generator, it would be nice to have a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment