Wednesday, March 23, 2016

...but not MY kids...

Most little girls play with Barbie dolls and baby dolls and have mini doll families for in their dollhouses.  And then, there are my kids.  My kids play with rocks.  So many rocks...

They find them, paint them, slap eyes on them...occasionally hair....and then, it seems, they occupy the dollhouse.

They have visits in the living room and gossip about things like, how much heavier Bolder has gotten since the last river-rock-garden-gnome mixer party last summer...

They have a bedtime


They poop...um...in K-Cups
(for the record, I don't even have a Keurig)


And they...wait.  What is going on here in this dark room?
Wait.  NO!!!  Okay I need to ask. <asking
The Tiniest spawnling says they are "sleeping" 
You know?  We had better leave these two alone.

I guess if there are pebbles all over the house, we will know what "sleeping" means. 

If you really look, it does seem like Spot, the orange spotted rock (obviously), is rather tired...or bored. Hm...

Oh, wait...babies.

Yeah.  I don't really want to know...
  



No comments:

Post a Comment